There’s nothing I enjoy more than getting in front of an audience and talking about technology and its power to transform the way we live and do business. If you’re looking for an industry speaker to support your event then get in touch!
I like to cover topics including:
- Business continuity with cloud technology.
- How SMBs can use technology to differentiate and succeed.
- The Microsoft partner channel
- Cloud business model innovation
Previous Event Highlights
- 2019 | UK & Ireland Engineering Education Research Network, keynote
- 2019 | Bytes Microsoft 20:20 Vision, keynote
- 2019 | Arrow Vision Conference
- 2018 | Ingram Micro UK Cloud Summit, "Your competitor did these 3 things, you'll never guess what happened next...".
- 2018 | Arrow ECS The Future of Cloud Solutions, keynote, digital transformation.
- 2018 | University of Oxford and Cambridge IT Colleges Conference, keynote, future of technology.
- 2017 | Tech Data UK Partner Symposium, keynote, digital transformation.
- 2017 | intY CloudFest, digital transformation with Microsoft Azure.
- 2017 | Channel Live keynote, The Future of the Workplace.
- 2017 | Ingram Micro UK Cloud Summit keynote, digital transformation.
- 2017 | Ingram Micro UK Cloud Summit, reinventing productivity.
- 2017 | LegalEx, "Your conveyancing office when and where you need it".
- 2017 | Cloud Expo Europe, productivity in a cloud-first, mobile-first world.
- 2017 | The Franchise Show, digital transformation for small businesses & start-ups.
- Oct 2016 | Microsoft UK Cloud User Group, "How I gave my plant a personality with Raspberry Pi, Azure and Power BI".
- 2016 | IRIS World Conference (Birmingham), digital transformation.
- 2012 | The Geekly Chronicles (podcast), co-host for series one.
- 2011 - 2013 | The BETT Show Microsoft theatre, various topics including Lync, Live@edu and Office 365.
- 2010 | Reading Geek Night 11, "How it works: The Cinema".
- 2019 | CRN - Microsoft partners shouldn't be threatened by Azure going direct
- 2017 | ComputerWeekly.com - Cloud is the digital transformation keystone
- 2017 | Comms Business - Channel Live Interviews
- 2017 | Fundraising Magazine - The fundraising sector needs to utilise big data (pay wall)
- 2020 | Excellence in Engineering Education for the 21st Century: The Role of Engineering Education Research (ISBN: 978-0-9934245-7-1, section "Reflections on opportunities universities have to re-engage with students who drop out of their undergraduate journey")